Wednesday, October 26, 2011

K so as you can see, I was finally able to figure out how to do my family picture!! *go me!*
So for the last week I have been diligently working on my Christmas presents, and was finally able to finish the first batch of them!! *so excited* But now I face a problem, I can't upload pictures of them yet because then they may be seen by those that they have been made for. What to do, what to do? I have to say, I am a bit saddened by this. For those of you that know me, you know that I LOVE to "show-off" my latest creations! And I am super excited about the way these turned out, and am actually prepared to start another batch of these tonight. :)
Speaking of things that need to be done tonight... this year we have decided that we would make our oldest sons costume. (low and behold, I am having problems with my pictures!) (ARG) Anyhow, he is going to be a robot! Old school style!! Dryer vent and all! It is turning out great, and we can't wait to finish it. Thanks to my wonderful husband, this robot is gonna rock! He takes my ideas and runs with them! I will upload a picture as soon as my computer will cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment